Our vision is to be the largest B2C marketing exhibition for women who own and run small-to-medium size businesses in Europe.
Are you a female business owner who offers products or services for women and is looking for face-to-face opportunities to:
1. Grow your client base?
2. Present your business?
3. Get your business known?
4. Connect with open minded and curious people?
5. Build relationships with other women in business?
The Women’s Expo Switzerland is the only one day marketing exhibition (B2C) for women who own and run small businesses in Switzerland. We support you to grow your business by giving you an opportunity to grow and meet your client base in-person.
A unique face-to-face opportunity to present your business to your target audience so you can:
1. Create more brand awareness (demonstrate and talk about your offerings and showcase your products)
2. Grow and develop new leads (meet with potential new clients)
3. Develop strategic collaborations with other women in business (grow your business reach through collaboration)
Visitors to the Women’s Expo Switzerland are 98% professional, educated executive women from different backgrounds who are open minded and curious to discover, try and learn about new products and services being offered by women in Switzerland. Our exhibitors offer products and service for women.
Female businesses are growing and more and more women chose to start their own companies to contribute and use their talents professionally. I encourage you to seek and use women owned companies, support them, test them and see for yourself the tremendous value, passion and professionalism you get in return.
Let’s all together grow female entrepreneurship by coming to the Women’s Expo Switzerland and start using female owned businesses who are offering products and services specifically for you, women! The Women’s Expo is open to everyone, men, women and children free of charge although mainly our exhibitors are targeted to women.
In addition to providing female business owners with a platform to present their businesses, we also empower, educate and inspire other women and girls by giving them an opportunity to meet face-to-face with women in business and find mentors, meet role models and build new relationships.
1. Trust is built in person.
2. Good relationships that are built in person last longer.
3. People are interested and curious to connect with the person behind a business.
4. In business it’s not about one sell but about having long lasting relationships with your customers.
We intensively advertise our exhibition through various platforms (both online and offline) and we have excellent press coverage which in return reduces our exhibitors marketing expenses and maximises their business exposure!
29 March 2015 | Hall 9 Messe Zurich | Thurgauerstrasse 11, 8050 Zürich